ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15⁄1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720⁄2007, of 21 December, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L.
- Address: Ronda s’Albufera, 56 A. 07420, Sa Pobla (ILLES BALEARS)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
In order for you to browse https://eenovo.es, you don’t need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which if you give me your data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending me an email.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
The right to data portability cannot be exercised.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L., which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided me with their data at any time, can contact ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. and ask me for information about the data that I have stored and how I have obtained them (right of access), you can request the rectification of them, oppose the treatment, limit its use or, where appropriate, the cancellation of those data in my files.
You can send any request of this type and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through email by sending an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
When a user connects to https://eenovo.es to send an email to the owner, subscribe or make a contract, he is providing personal information for which ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. is responsible.
This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information.
At https://eenovo.es there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, website and how they can help you, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://eenovo.es.
For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website are also collected.
- To manage social networks. ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L., will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. will treat your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L.. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually
How we protect your data?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not improperly lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager.
In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. has the express consent of the user.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Information about the Cookies Policy
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
- The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the interested party requests its deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
When browsing https://eenovo.es/, non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used. to identify the user.
Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. exonerating ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L., from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
At any time, users who want to access, rectify or cancel their data can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will explain how to exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of your authorization.
This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices.
In these cases, ENCOFRADOS Y ESTRUCTURAS NOVO S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.